Saturday, April 2, 2022/Categories: History
In August 1916 it was agreed that a better organ was needed. By October a grand pipe organ was installed, manufactured by the Hinners Organ Company of Pekin, Illinois, at a cost of $2,450.00. It has 17 ranks with 932 pipes ranging from pencil size to nine feet in length. After sitting in disrepair from 1958 to 1983, it was fully restored in 1984 by the Quimby Organ Company, Warrenburg, MO. It is a tracker organ, all mechanical in action.
The organ at St. Mary's Church is listed on the Pipe Organ Database.
Stoplist J. J. A. Davis, 1997
Number of views (5405)/Comments (0)